Function: Marketing Manager
Type: Full Time
Start Date: ASAP
Accomplishes marketing and sales objectives by planning, developing, implementing, and evaluating advertising, merchandising, and trade promotion programs; developing field sales action plans A Sales and marketing manager in the hotel industry is
- Responsible for maximizing hotel revenues
- Increase occupancy and make profitable use of its accommodation,
- Meeting and leisure facilities. Speak to guests in person
- Follow-up calls
- Planning, developing, implementing, and evaluating advertising, merchandising, and trade promotion programs; developing field sales action plans
- Work well with people
- Have fantastic presentation skills
- Be an excellent negotiator
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills.
- Team player.
- Good organizational and time-management skills.
- Own a driver’s licence and a vehicle
- Only male candidate required
Salary: ?25,000.00 - ?30,000.00 per month
Supplemental pay types:
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Gurugram, Haryana: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Client Management: 2 years (Preferred)
- total work: 2 years (Preferred)